8 best video editing app for YouTube on iPhone/Android
One of the best ways to hit big on YouTube is having the best video editing app for YouTube at your fingertips. The services of these video editors are amongst the factors that ring the subscribe bell and keep the viewers wanting more.
You don’t just click the record button and upload any footage, a YouTube video needs to go through powerful editing tools and extra features to make it extraordinary.
If you are a first-time YouTuber or you just want to try out other video editing app for your YouTube videos; here are the eight best video editors for iOS and Android devices to guide you through editing your YouTube video.
- 4 best video editing app for YouTube iPhone users
- 4 best video editing app for YouTube Android users
FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editor fully equipped with simple yet powerful editing tools and advanced features that brings out the movie-maker in you.
You can create music videos, make your movies and vlogs and share them directly with friends or social media.
Being one of the best video editing app for YouTube, FilmoraGo powerfully edits your vlogs with its intuitive timeline and you can add extra features that make your video stand out on YouTube.
FilmoraGo’s is free to download and its functions are free to use and export for free.
- Free download and free to use.
- Support cutting mp4, mov and other video formats supported by iPhone.
- Supports adding music to the video and bring your own music library resources.
- Rich filters, transition stickers and other special effects.
- Also has AR camera and video beautification function.
- You may need to update the version frequently to make sure the app will not crash)
You may also like: How to Trim YouTube Video on iPad/iPhone (Step-by-Step)
You may also like: Three Ways to Trim and Download YouTube Videos in 2021
Quik is a powerful movie-maker and video editor with premium editing tools that enrich your video.
Once you’ve edited your YouTube video using Quik, you can directly publish it on YouTube from the app with the YouTube function.
Quik is not only free to download but its functions have free badges as well.
- Connects to the GoPro camera hence you can use your phone as a remote control.
- Stylish themes, animated text and filters for different environments.
- You can save your favorite shots to Quik's private library to avoid losing them on your phone.
- Limited duration length of the video, video can’t be more than 60 seconds.
- Unable to adjust font styles.
InShot is an excellent video and photos editor with professional editing tools and features to make creative and fun videos. For every type of editing you want to make for your YouTube video, InShot does the job perfectly.
InShot has free functions and can be downloaded for free from the App Store.
- Add exclusive vlog music from InShot music library, voice-over and, sound effects.
- Supports adding cinematic filters, emojis, text and, cool transitions.
- Not intuitive, hence it can be a little confusing to maneuver and edit your video.
4. Movie Filmmaker Pro
Movie Filmmaker Pro is a professional video editor to edit your videos with a 4k resolution. You can create and manage numerous video project simultaneously.
Movie Filmmaker Pro has an intuitive timeline that makes video editing easy and fun. You can trim, split, duplicate, reverse video or adjust playback speed and tons more creative features.
This YouTube video editor is free to use and download from the App store.
- Over 80+ themed music track with music effects.
- Supports text overlays, illustration, stickers and drawing tools.
- Occasional glitches and text bug
FilmoraGo is the best video editing app for YouTube videos. It is an HD video maker and editor with powerful editing tools and features to create a stunning video.
It is an easy and practical video editing app and movie scene maker for both film directors and beginners. FilmoraGo is free to download on your Android device and its functions are free to use as well.
- Support cutting mp4, MKV, AVI and other video formats supported by Android.
- Supports music, multiple filters, emojis, stickers and effects.
- Supports adding multiple videos to one screen simultaneously using the PiP function.
- You may need to update the version frequently to make sure the app will not crash
You may also like: 10 FAQs of Trim and Download YouTube Video on iPhone/Android
You may also like: How to Cut Videos on iOS/Android with FilmoraGo
VivaVideo is a free video & movie Maker app with music for all kinds of videos including YouTube videos. With VivaVideo, you can easily trim, cut, merge, crop, and add music to your videos.
This pro video editor powerfully puts your video clips together into a masterpiece. VivaVideo is free to download and use.
- Professional music creator with transitions and high-quality effects.
- Supports adding text and movie-style video filters and effects.
- Exports your video in 4K resolution.
- Watermark beneath your video.
Videoshop is a free full-featured video editor that boasts of excellent editing tools and features to design your video. VideoShop personalizes your video with the trim feature, transitions and unlimited music tracks.
Once you are done editing your video on Videoshop, you can export it with a HD resolution for free.
- Adjust playback speed to create fast or slow motion.
- Supports voice-over and tons of funny sound effects like explosions, laughter or animal noises.
- Supports stop motion, transitions, filters and reverse function.
- Adding multiple contents might overwork the app and cause it to crash.
YouCut is a video editor, video trimmer and joiner for YouTube videos and social media platforms. YouCut incredibly edits your video with its pro editing tools and features.
You can adjust the speed of your video, the video aspect ratio and add music and filters to your video.
- Free to use and download with zero watermarks.
- Limited video editing functions.
The above listed best video editing app for YouTube are what you need alongside a good video footage to hit it big on YouTube.
These video editors takes the best moments you want to share with the world and makes a movie out of it.
FilmoraGo topping the chart with its exceptional editing tools and features makes you want to be consistent at video making.
Once you’ve shot your footage, head on to the App Store to download FilmoraGo.