10 Best Slideshow Video Maker App for iPhone in 2023
With slideshow video-making apps, any beginner-level photographer or videographer can also look like a professional. Putting all images and adding interesting features and effects, then sharing them with friends online has made such apps really useful for the editors.
If you want to create a slideshow these days, thankfully there are tons of apps on the market that will help you create a good slideshow.
1. Wondershare FilmoraGo
This slideshow video-making app guarantees a highly customizable and easy-to-use platform and interfaces for editors. Users can import unlimited videos and photos in the application in multiple formats. After importing, the use of various transitions can make the slideshow smoother.
The best part is that you can add more than 150 effects to your video slideshow. FilmoraGo has received quite a lot of attention from seasoned editors because of its developmental tools and professional setup. It comes in both paid and unpaid versions.
- Possesses several cool effects like slow motion, reverse, and fast motion
- Offers a vast variety of theme collections
- Easy sharing on the social media platforms
- Doesn’t support vector files
- Can customize text animation to some extent
With tons of features and effects, PicPlayPost is one of the best slideshow-making apps to overlay artistic layouts on your photos and videos. It is available for iPhone users with some of the best features in the pro version.
Some of its best features include HD sharing, the creation of 30 minute long movies, voice-over commentary in videos and much more. Users can use both the free and premium version.
- Creates up to 9 videos, photos, and GIFs for each project
- High-resolution output
- Intuitive program
- Excellent variety of effects
- Limited music
- Watermark in free version
It is one of the well-known apps that has ample options for slideshow editing, videos, photos, and much more. It is entirely free for users, giving them a pro experience.
It lets you enjoy high-quality effects and features, under several video formats.
- Premium Dashboard
- Easy to use
- Faster editor
- The basic color grading tool
- Inability to copy and paste video effect
A great choice for Instagram photos and videos, SlideLab is made for square-format items. There are different types of features, transitions, filters, and preset music to choose from but the majority of them are available in paid versions. Users can enjoy both free and paid versions.
- Keep the photos in original size
- Great filters
- Use your music or that from the app
- Edit photos easily whenever required
- Cannot import music from iTunes while sharing on Instagram or Facebook
One of the most commonly used slideshow video editors for iOS, it has the sheer number of filters, effects and features for high-quality videos. It is one of the best editors for users who require hundreds of effects. It comes for free for users.
- Adds visual effects and background music with ease
- Different movie themes
- Change audio for each clip
- Excellent sound effects and titles
- More difficult for the beginner
- Limited terms of flexibility
This application allows users to take and execute over 60 special effects. The basic version of this app is free to use. While editing, users can select between a quick mode and pro mode to choose from an automated and faster version.
- Enhances videos using themes
- Social media integration
- Merge video and create montages with storyboarding features
- Watermark in the unpaid version
This app lets you dictate the uploaded photo timing and line it up to the tune you have chosen. It means that this app gives you the opportunity to create a vibrant presentation, sharing them on social media platforms. It comes in both free and paid versions.
- Includes music from iPod
- Drags photos into position
- Crops with the swipe and pinch function
- Video codec limited to 30FPS
- The free version is very limited
It has the ability to combine music and photos quickly. It is very easy to use for beginners and best for expert editors. It has a basic interface but it is quite good for the editors, having several functions. It comes in both free and premium versions.
- Excellent video filters
- Made for beginners
- Save slideshow in different sizes
- Requires own music
- Doesn’t have advanced settings
9. PhotoSlideshow Director
Designed especially for the iOS system operators, this application lets your iPad or iPhone become the platform for creating exceptional slideshows based on the available images. It is free to use for the editors.
- Easy to use photo editor
- Creates music videos
- Intuitive instructions
- Glitches in the system
- May run slow at times
Do you want your pictures to be imported into fun with a vibrant slideshow? Well, then you should try MoShow. It is perfect for creating slideshows for Instagram's news feed, letting the video into a square. It comes in both free and paid versions.
- Intuitive and easy controls
- Adds text, reorders and crops photos, and much more
- Wide variety of slideshows to select from
- Photos taken in portrait form cannot be edited to fit the frame
Now that you have explored several slideshow videos making app tools, you should consider downloading the one that suits your needs. However, expert editors highly recommend downloading FilmoraGo. So, empower your imagination with this cross-functional slideshow video-making app today.
You May Also Like: 10 Best Gif Maker Apps on iPhone