10 Best Video Editor APP for iOS Vloggers
Creating a vlog doesn’t have to be aggravating. It’s all about picking up the camera and taping every moment. Although a quality camera is a top essential for every Vlogger, you don’t have to sell off your possessions to get a canon or Nikon camera.
You can tape your vlogs with your iPhone camera and edit them with a video editing app.
Asides from the high-definition quality your video clips should possess, the integral element required to make your vlog more interesting include: smooth transitions, symphony, video effects, filters, speeding up or slowing down a clip, voice-overs.
We have other additional features which all fall under the diction “editing”.
To save you the stress of spending on a video editing app pledging an oath of extraordinary editing, we have compiled a list of the best free video editing apps for iOS to amass a multitude of viewers hooked to your vlogs.
10 Best Video Editor App for iOS Vloggers
1. Wondershare FilmoraGo [Free]
- First iOS video editing app with a dual camera recording function.
- Trim, split and merge videos, adjust display hue and playback speed.
- Picture-in-picture feature: Overlay multiple images, videos, text, effects and stickers.
- Cinematic filters, stunning effects, animated text and stickers.
- Record voice-over
- Rich Royalty-free music library, also allows you to add your own music.
- Simple save and share functionality.
- Best free video editing app with a wide spectrum of free features.
- Easy to use.
- No watermarks.
- Video lags when played in the app
2. Magisto Video Editor and Maker [Free]
- Music slideshow, collage & movie maker
- Dazzling varied themes for different types of videos
- Cut, trim, merge and re-order video.
- Customize video with the text of different fonts.
- Add music to video
- Simple and convenient for quick vlog editing.
- Limited features
- Poor customer service for complaints
3. VivaVideo- Video Editor AND Maker [Free]
- Adjust playback speed, adjust brightness and other color contrasts.
- In-App Purchases offers; aesthetic background effects, cut out unwanted clips, add frame precision.
- Trendy themes, 200+ filters and affects to give your vlog a magical shine
- Extract own music and implement it into video.
- Add animated stickers and text.
- Easy save and share functionality.
- In-App tutorials to guide you on how to edit with features.
- Watermark for non-premium members.
4. VideoShow Video Editor & Maker [Free]
- Trim, cut, merge, split, reverse clips,
- Fast and slow-motion feature for a movie-like effect.
- PIP; Overlay multiple images/videos.
- Chic templates for vlogs.
- Add music from your own library or app's licensed music library.
- Trendy eye-popping themes and filters.
- Subtitles & doodles.
- Easy and convenient editing for first-time bloggers.
- Watermark below the video for non-premium members.
- Takes a long time to export video.
5. Filmmaker Pro Video Editor [Free]
- Creates and manages unlimited video clips.
- Trim, split, duplicate video, adjust playback speed, adjustable color gradient
- PIP overlay, adjust audio track speed.
- Text in different font styles. Drawing tools and stickers
- Allows unlimited video clips.
- Watermarks for non-premium members.
- Most features has to be bought.
6. VideoShop [Free]
- Personalize your vlog with music from your own library, movie-like sound effects, Transitions, slow-mo, enhancing filters, animated title, and stickers.
- Trim out unwanted clips, merge multiple clips into one, reverse clips and resize video.
- Share directly to social media.
- Simple and fast video editor app
- Expensive monthly pro subscription.
7. PowerDirector- Video Editor [Free]
- Create high-definition quality vlogs.
- Control color gradient.
- Cinematic effects, transitions, filters, PIP overlays.
- Background music and record voiceovers.
- Easily edit your vlogs anywhere, anytime.
- Occasional lagging and glitches.
8. Videorama Text and Video Editor [Free]
- Trim, cut, split, reverse, speed up/slow down videos.
- Animated text and special effects.
- Filmic filters and PIP overlays.
- Personalized music and voice-over tracks.
- Easily create a movie-like vlog
- Lacks undo button in case of mistakes.
9. Clips [Free]
- Apple’s created the best free video editing app
- Artistic filters, emojis for a definitive video
- Animated captions, text, posters, customizable stickers, and emoji.
- Add music from your library or app's built-in soundtracks.
- Simple exporting and sharing to friends.
- Original features supported by Apple
- Simplicity in utilization
- Crashes when there’s a large number of clips.
10. WeVideo Movie & Video Editor [Free]
- Customizable text elements, captions, and titles.
- Extraordinary video themes and filters.
- Add own voice-over and music or select from the royalty-free music library for WeVideo.
- Green screen special effects for a creative vlog.
- Easy to use
- Watermark for non-premium members
Consistently putting out a vlog with no impressive feedback or remarks can be disheartening. However, it could be due to poor content or your editing skills. But these 10 best free video editing apps require no Quentin Tarantino directing mastery, simple and intuitive to use, you can edit your vlogs Hollywood-style to get your viewers asking for more.
With FilmoraGo being the top-best, you wouldn’t have to try out the whole list of video editing apps. Download FilmoraGo and edit your vlogs into creative masterpieces.