8 Best Reverse Video APP in 2023
An instance of playing a video in reverse is at the beginning of the movie "Love, Rosie," where Lily Collins was giving a BFF speech at the wedding of her best friend, and suddenly, the film takes us back to the very beginning that led to the wedding scene.
That is a movie-like reverse video.
To play a video in reverse went from going back to our favorite scenes to becoming a social trend.
The reverse video trend not only depicts fun, but you can as well use it to tell your story in a mysterious but beautiful way.
Hence, searching for the best reverse video app is in order because to hop on the reverse trend would be to get a powerful reverse video app.
However, you don't need to search for it because this article has detailed not just one but eight best reverse video app to get you started on the trend!
You may also like: How to Reverse video on iPhone
The eight best reverse video App in 2023
1. Wondershare FilmoraGo
FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use video editing application equipped with simple yet powerful editing tools and advanced features to make creative videos.
FilmoraGo supports both Android and iOS devices, and both devices support reverse playback and variable speed.
FilmoraGo can be downloaded for free and used for free as well.
• The intuitive timeline makes it easy to play video in reverse.
• The video size can be adjusted with the canvas function.
• The iOS and Android versions have some differences in UI, LOGO, and functions.
You may also like: 2 Ways to Reverse YouTube Video on Smart Phone
You may also like: Reverse Video: How to Play Video Backwards on Your Phone
LumaFusion is a free professional video editor with powerful features and effects to create beautiful stories.
LumaFusion supports only iOS devices and has a reverse playback and variable speed feature.
• Convenient and straightforward to maneuver.
• Reverse video with 120 – 240fps files.
• Occasional glitches and exporting complications.
• A little pricey
PowerDirector is a professional reverse video app with tons of other powerful features.
This reverse video app supports reverse playback and variable speed.
PowerDirector is free to download on both iOS and Android devices. Its functions are also free to explore and use.
• High-quality video exporting resolution.
• Its functions can be a little hard to navigate and use.
4. Filmmaker Pro
Filmmaker Pro is a great video editor that produces your videos in 4k resolution.
Filmmaker Pro supports both reverse playback and variable speed.
Filmmaker Pro is available on only iOS devices and is free to download and use.
• Adjustable video size ratio.
• Supports addition of multiple clips, audio, and text overlays.
• It can be complicated navigating through the functions.
KineMaster is a free Android/iOS video editor that makes video editing easy and fun on your devices with incredible editing assets.
KineMaster supports reverse playback and variable speed.
KineMaster is free to download, and its functions are free to use.
• It isn’t limited to specific video formats.
• 4k resolution export rate.
• Occasional glitches and can be slow at times in carrying out editing functions.
6. Reverse movie Fx
This reverse video app allows you to play video in reverse with a magic-trick effect.
Reverse movie supports android and iOS devices and it is free to download.
Reverse movie Fx supports only reverse playback, and its magical functions are free to use.
• Easy to use.
• Limited editing functions.
7. Reverse Vid
Reverse Vid is a free iOS reverse app that supports both reverse playback and variable speed.
Reverse Vid lets you reverse either the whole of a video or just half of it.
Reverse Vid is free to download, and its services are free to use.
• Adjust the speed of the reverse video creatively.
• Rapidly reverses video.
• Inability to sync video with audio.
• Limited functions.
8. Reverse video editor
This reverse video editor rewinds your video in a goofy and creative way.
Reverse video editor supports iOS devices and sticks to only the reverse playback feature.
Reverse video editor is free to download and also use.
• You can change the audio of your video.
• It saves your original video after reversing it.
• You can't record a video outside the app.
• Ads pop-up.
To play video in reverse can take even the most serious moments and make it goofy.
Although these video reverse apps are innovative with the reverse function, FilmoraGo still tops the chart as the best intuitive video reverse app.
You can also explore other advanced features of FilmoraGo like its filters, effects, animated stickers, and tons more.
These advanced features are sure to give your video a magical effect and make it stand out from others.
Download FilmoraGo now from the App store and start reversing.
You may also like: Music for Video: Add Copyright-free BGM for Video on FilmoraGo