Top 10 Apps To Download Sound Effects For iOS users
The best way to make your videos stand out is by adding appropriate sound effects. These will leave a lasting impact and create a lovely streaming experience. What you choose to use depends upon the niche of your video.
To download sound effects that are world-class, you can refer to our suggestions below. Also, we’ve introduced you to one of the best video editing apps that will make you boat sail without any hurdles.
- Part1. Top 10 apps to download sound effects for iOS
- Part2. How to add download sound effects to video on FilmoraGo
You may also like: Music Video Maker APP: Free 10 Million Music Resources in FilmoraGo
Part 1: Top 10 Apps To Download Sound Effects For iOS
10. Cartoon Sound Effects Developed by RayJayFro
This sound effects app gives free and loud cartoon sound effects for ringtones and notifications. Dive back into your childhood memories, set the sounds of your favorite characters as your ringtone. One can easily create music based on different cartoon faces. The app size is 6.8 MB and can be installed on any phone without the hassle.
- Funny Cartoon sounds effects at the press of a button
- Easily set ringtone, notification, and alarm sounds
- Easy to use interface
- Free, with ads.
- Available for free
- Loud sounds
- Annoying ads that play for up to 30 seconds.
- Some sounds are repeated
9. DJ sound effects Developed by mobile tone apps
Turn your mobile into a mini DJ and dance like there is no tomorrow with your friends. This app features a DJ soundboard that sets it apart from most other apps. You can easily get one of the best collections of ringtones, snippets, and you can download sound effects that are unique and expertly compiled.
- Dedicated DJ soundboard
- Loud sounds
- Works great for anyone trying to personalize their phone sounds
- Comes with a DJ soundboard
- Loud enough sounds
- The buttons of the soundboard are small.
- The app doesn’t save any effect on the phone
8. Halloween Spooky Sound Developed by Ape Studios Music & Audio
Halloween Spooky Sound is an entertainment app that contains tons of spooky & scary SFX. It is a free unlimited horror app for android and iOS users. There are 50+ awesome high-quality sound effects. You can easily play ghostly voices, spooky music, horror tunes, scary sounds, and more on your smartphone.
Even with an internet connection, you can still use the app. This feature makes it stand out in the sea of sameness. It is an easy-to-use app so that you can conveniently edit music to create a sound for fun.
- 50+ high-quality sound effects to choose from
- Can be used without an Internet connection
- Easy to use
- Available for both Android and iOS
- Compared to its alternatives, this app doesn’t require an Internet connection.
- The sound collection is vast
- The sound snippets need no further edit
- The sounds are too common and are not as unique as they claim
- Cannot be used for all commercial videos.
7. 100 Buttons Sound Effects Developed by Toneaphone
With 100s of buttons and sound effects, it is a popular and fun app for Android and iOS users. Prank your friends with different fun sounds, all at one click from your smartphone. It is one of the best apps that enable users to create different annoying sounds ( to prank your loved ones, of course!). You can also create a ringtone of your favorite music using this app.
- 100 Keypad/Button sound effects
- Use your favorite audio as a ringtone
- Variety of sound effects so you never get bored.
- One-click ringtone conversion
- Occupies less space on the phone
- Sounds are not loud enough to be used other than for button sound effects
- The ad pop-ups are disturbing
6. Animal Sounds Developed by MEEM
A bark sounds from behind the fence and your friend jumps in panic. Use the Animal sounds app to prank your friend. With so many listed sounds of different animals, you can have neverending fun with your friends and family. It is also a useful app to teach different animal sounds to your kids. With a user-friendly keypad, tap into limitless fun. The app size is 22MB and can be installed on most phones.
- You can prank your friend with different loud animal sounds
- Kids can learn to recognize animal sounds
- This app is average-sized and can be installed on almost any phone
- Play any sound just by clicking the keyboard
- Good to use in educational content
- Won’t take up too much space on the phone
- Easy to use
- There are many animal sounds that are not available on the keyboard
- The sounds are more cartoon-like and suitable for the younger lot only.
5. Gun Shot Sounds Developed by Gnawbone
Gun Shot Sounds app is a powerful virtual app having a huge collection of sounds of different guns. You can easily download sound effects and set them as caller tune, notification tone, alarm tone, and others. It is a simple and easy-to-use app to make fun gun sound effects on your smartphone.
You can easily set gunshot sounds as alert tone, ringtones, and notification tone by easily choosing your favorite weapon. The app size is 6.9MB.
- Variety of guns to choose from, each gun creates different sounds.
- All the sounds can be set as ringtone, notification, or alarm sound.
- Easy to use
- Huge collection of sounds of different guns
- Best for gaming streamers or video makers
- Graphics are not up to the mark.
- Some sounds are ay too long and can overshadow vocals.
4. Scary Sound Effects Developed by JRJ Unlimited
Scary Sound EffectsScary Sound effects is a popular sound effect app that lets you create scary sounds on your smartphone. It is a simple and easy-to-use scary and prank app to prank your friends and family.
Add an external speaker for greater sound and prank with your friends. With more than 40 different scary sound effects available you can easily use them with a single click only. Use any of them as a ringtone for a contact, default ringtone, notification tone, and text tone, etc. The size of this app varies with devices.
- 40+ scary sounds
- Connect the external speaker to prank your friends
- Sounds are loud enough, even when played without an external speaker.
- The versatile app can be used as ringtones, alarm sound, and text notification, or any other notification sound.
- An only limited number of sound effects are available.
- Not very loud but spooky enough.
3. iFart Developed by iFart Mobile Entertainment
iFart is another unique and popular sound effect app which allows you to create a different fart voice from your smartphone. There are more than 30 different types of fart sound effects listed on this app including wipe out, dirty Raoul, the brown mosquito, and others. It also has the option to record farts on your smartphone.
- iFart is free with no annoying ads
- Fart store to buy different Fart packs
- No irritating ads
- Lots of free fart packs available, however, one can always buy better packs by paying a meager sum of 99 cents.
- The sounds can get too overwhelming.
- You should use your creative insight to make the farts unique. App won’t help you there.
2. Voice Changer Developed by Baviux entertainment
Voice changer is an amazing app that allows users to change their voice on their smartphones. One can easily record their voice on their smartphone and then easily change or edit it and add different sound effects to it.
Once the voice is edited you can share them with friends and family using different sharing sites. Further, you can even create your own ringtone to amuse your friends.
- Edit music and other audios to create your own perfect ringtone
- Built-in special effects
- Share the audio files with your friends
- One can even edit recorded voices
- Special effects are impressive
- Social media integration makes file sharing easy
- Graphics are not up to the mark
- Occupies a lot of space
1. My Talking Tom Developed by Outfit7
My Talking Tom is one of the best apps that allows you to adopt your very own virtual baby kitten. You can easily talk with your Tomcat that repeats the exact same words you say. One can also record their voice and video alongside it.
Along with these it also allows you to create different sound effects for your voice for free. With this 98 MB app, you can easily record voice effects, save and share them with your friends and family.
- Players can compete head-to-head in Goal! or slingshot to survive in Go Up - the challenge never ends!
- Tom repeats everything he hears in his funny voice!
- Users also get the freedom to collect new clothes or furniture after a certain level of unlocking.
- As per your own interest customize Tom - as a pilot, an astronaut, or a superhero
- Take Tom on trips to other countries and you can build album photos of his travels!
- A virtual pet that can be customized the way you want
- Users can collect household items for TOM that doesn’t make the game boring
- The sensitivity to detect the voice is top-notch
- People with less RAM can’t enjoy the app, owing to its big size.
- Some phones hang when you use this app.
All the apps listed above are free to download, however, they have their premium packs that you may have to invest in. You can use any one of them to download sound effects for your videos.
Part 2: How To Add Downloaded Sound Effects To Video On FilmoraGo
In the below section we will explain stepwise how you can add the sound effect to your video using the FilmoraGo resource.
Step 1: Import the video you want to add the sound effect and under the editing interface tap the icon ‘music’ and further choose ‘effect’ at the bottom option screen.
Step 2: Once you tap the effect, it will present you with various options, choose the one you like to download by clicking on the plus icon as shown in the picture below. Once the download is complete you can listen to the sound.
Step 3: You can move on listening to other sound options that you want to incorporate in your video, just tap the plus icon. You can even store it in your favorite list by tapping on the heart icon.
FlilmoraGo has many added features where it is adding your favorite iTunes audio or just improving a dubbing sound to the video, this tool does it all for you in just a few simple clicks.
You may also like: How to Add Background Music to Video
These are some of the best apps to download sound effects of different sorts. You can customize them, record your own audio and also change your voice into something witty. After you get your video files, use FilmoraGO to add them to your video and get the best end product. It’s the easier way to perfection
You may also like: How to add music to YouTube video with FilmoraGo